Why I Chose This Case:
I was looking for a more effective and organized way to carry my GoPros and accessories. My main criteria was to find a cost-effective case that could support 2 GoPros and my most commonly used accessories.
I ended up purchasing this case:
At $26, it was a little more than other options, but given that the outer shell is made of a firmer material and the foam inside is a material with less give, I think the price premium was certainly worth it.
What I Like About This Case:
- inner foam is firm and keeps components snug while in the case
- case is large enough to fit 2x GoPros and accessories
- even though this case is the large size, it is still very compact
What I Thought Could Be Improved:
- suction cup mounts don’t fit in this case
- the pouch would be great if it had a zipper
- no shoulder straps or handles are included
- exterior is very plain and has a cheesy catch phrase