Here are my resolutions for 2017. I encourage everyone to think about their own goals and reach out to me if I can help you. Write down and share your goals and
My goals for 2017 and in no particular order:
- Run a 9-ball rack (pool) and improve my billiards game. I’ve actually broke and ran a 9-ball game before, but haven’t done so since my session of APA League Pool. Stretch goal: Top Gun in 9-ball for my local APA league.
- Stage 0 Weight Reduction (lose some weight) and be a little healthier. Maybe make some time and pick up Aikido again. First milestone is to lose 20 lbs.
- Be a little more selfish and spend MORE time focusing on myself and the things I am passionate about.
- Chair at least one autocross event for the 2017 Championship Series and one event for the 2017 Slush series.
- Podium at an autocross event in my class with more than 5 entries.
- Fix the Impreza, and then fix the Porsche.
- Be more supportive of my friends in their interests and passions, even if those things are no interest to me.
- Be relatively debt-free by the end of 2017.
- Play more Magic: the Gathering than I did in 2016.