Super easy to do and great for any occasion! Recently made this for our SuperBowl gathering!
- 3-4 lbs pork butt/shoulder roast
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Marinade Packet
I used this: http://redforkfoods.com/products/slow-cook-sauce/barbecue-pulled-pork-slow-cook-sauce
- 2 cups of water
- BBQ Sauce
- Cut up the roast into 1.5″-2″ cubes and put all the pork, water, and marinade packet in the liner of the Instant Pot. I think the pulled pork tastes better if you allow it to marinate overnight.
- Close and lock the lid, making sure the sealing knob is on sealing. I set the Instant Pot to manual for 40 minutes.
- Once the cooking is done, you can release the pressure by the quick or natural pressure release.
- Once the pressure is released, remove the pork chunks and shred. Once shredded, place into a large bowl and add BBQ sauce and mix. Add as much or as little as you want. To help keep the pulled pork moist, I also ladled a little bit of the marinade into the mixing bowl. As I liked my pulled pork with a little sweeter sauce, I added a little brown sugar to the mixture. Feel free to add sriracha if you are looking for a little heat!
- Serve with buns and coleslaw or enjoy however you like!