Update on my 2017 Resolutions
My goals for 2017 and in no particular order:
- Run a 9-ball rack (pool) and improve my billiards game. I’ve actually broke and ran a 9-ball game before, but haven’t done so since my session of APA League Pool. Stretch goal: Top Gun in 9-ball for my local APA league. There were a lot of break and runs this year. No Top Gun, but a strong showing in both 8 and 9 ball.
- Stage 0 Weight Reduction (lose some weight) and be a little healthier. Maybe make some time and pick up Aikido again. First milestone is to lose 20 lbs. This didn’t happen. I think that I actually gained a few lbs. This year, I’ve decided to change a few things and am working on making this a reality.
- Be a little more selfish and spend MORE time focusing on myself and the things I am passionate about. I think I did this. It’s a work in progress.
- Chair at least one autocross event for the 2017 Championship Series and one event for the 2017 Slush series. Done.
- Podium at an autocross event in my class with more than 5 entries. Done. This past year has been a huge improvement. After 3 years of owning the car, I finally have a full platform to race on. And this rear wheel drive thing is starting to click.
- Fix the Impreza, and then fix the Porsche. Let’s not talk about this. Nothing has changed. Lol.
- Be more supportive of my friends in their interests and passions, even if those things are no interest to me. Still trying to do this. I think I’ve gotten better at it, but I still think there is a lot of growth that still needs to take place.
- Be relatively debt-free by the end of 2017. I am more debt free, but still a ways to debt-free.
- Play more Magic: the Gathering than I did in 2016. I think I played about the same amount of Magic. I am looking to play more in 2018.