Buzzfeed Tasty Apple Pie Pudding: https://www.buzzfeed.com/alvinzhou/this-apple-pie-bread-pudding-is-so-good-you-wont-want-any-ot?utm_term=.yp47v1v05#.icvAQrQDN
Buzzfeed Tasty Apple Pie Bake: https://www.buzzfeed.com/alvinzhou/apple-pie-bake?utm_term=.msnm747Nx#.wuZ8gpgoZ
Reviews by Pink: http://reviewsbypink.com/apple-cinnamon-pull-apart-bread/
2 packages of cinnamon rolls with frosting (or 6 slices of white bread)
1 can of apple pie filling
1/2 cup milk
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Notes: I used the combination of the three source recipes to come up with this recipe. Instead of making my own apple pie filling, I chose to buy the pre-made filling to keep ingredients to a minimum.
- Take your unbaked cinnamon rolls and cut each into quarters. Cut into 6 or 8 pieces if you are using large cinnamon rolls. Set aside. If you decided to use white bread, cut the bread into 1″x1″ pieces (4×4).
- Next, make the batter that will be used to soak the cinnamon rolls. Mix the milk, eggs, cinnamon, and vanilla extra in a bowl.
- Combine the cinnamon roll pieces with the batter.
- Once soaked, take out the soaked cinnamon roll pieces and mix together with the apple pie filling.
- In a greased pan, place the cinnamon roll and apple pie filling combination.Cover with foil. Covering the pan will keep the pudding from becoming soggy during the cooking process.
- Cook in Instant Pot on Manual for 20-25 minutes. Depending on the size of your pan, you may need to cook for a little longer.
- After the cooking process is complete, quick release the pressure valve and remove. Top with frosting and/or ice cream and enjoy!